Ux Anwar (April 1990 to March 2007) was a promising and brilliant young girl. A genuine artist, a poet and a playwright. She remained very popular as RJ at FM103. Her sudden death in a road accident was a shock for all the people who knew her particularly for her mother, Ayesha Aslam, who herself is a famous writer and poet.
I need to save myself
Yes, I am drowning
For the earth is nothing but an excuse
For I am a mere puppet of truth
I do not know how to write
My soul wanders to a desert of stars
Yes, the sand grains do look like stars
In dreams everything looks like something else
I look like you.
- INNOCENCE LOST … UX Anwar
- Poems from Belgrade ….Ana Tomic
- میں بُوٹا املتاس دا ۔۔۔ عرفان اسلم
- غزل ۔۔۔ سراج الدین خان آرزو
- دانائی کی تلاش میں ۔۔۔ ڈاکٹر خالد سہیل
- The Dancing Bazaar … Fatima Mehru